We are a talent development and leadership consulting firm that helps our clients get maximum returns on their talent investment through the provision of learning and development and corporate training solutions. We are driven by a passion to help organizations succeed in an ever-changing global business environment.
As a digital marketing intern, you will work on various projects across multiple platforms to help drive growth for our clients. You will work with us to develop strategies and tactics that succeed.
The digital marketing intern will be responsible for developing and helping to deploy digital marketing strategies that drive conversions. This internship is an opportunity to work with the team on various projects, including but not limited to creating content, landing pages, social media campaigns, email marketing and website design. We are looking for someone who can contribute to our online marketing efforts by working in a fast-paced environment that requires excellent communication skills as well as strong analytical abilities
Detailed job duties include:
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns for the company.
- Create, maintain and optimize content that is relevant to our clients’ business goals.
- Work with internal teams on ad copy development projects as well as other related tasks in order to ensure successful execution of campaign objectives.
- Manage all aspects of online marketing including but not limited to: design, build, testing, optimization and reporting.
- Assess client needs by conducting research.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field or equivalent
Experience using basic analytics tools to analyze data and develop actionable insights
Ability to work independently as well on multiple projects at once while maintaining confidentiality
Strong communication skills. both written and verbal
Ability to use strong analytical tools such as Ascend, AdWords, etc.
Ability to multitask effectively within tight deadlines
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary
This job position may be funded through the ‘Digital Skills for Youth Program’.